Until now, I am feeling relatively confident in writing proof structure, however, I still think the hardest part is to actually find a way to complete the proof. Sometime, I could not think of that particular way and got confused or massy during the process of proof. For example, when my professor talked about the proof of when n=6, T(n^2)=T(n). If change this into a mathematical proof, I may be able to do it because I can involve simple calculation. When I first saw this question, I found it was not so hard and I had the idea putting 6 into the assumption. The biggest problem is that I did know where to start with the prove. It is always a hard proceed when I had to think about setting a n' or some other number to help me with the proof. Well, I finally understood the proof process and it seemed pretty obvious to me.
The tutorial problems of this week is very hard, I spent a plenty of time on it but I could not figure any of them. Again, I was stuck in setting numbers like n' or k'.
This week's tutorial was good and I understood concept throughly. The first question was not so hard after my TA explained that. The main point it to choose z=x such that it can stratify the given condition, in addition, it is also important to suppose a z' in stead of z in the first place. What's more, the second question was relatively hard because I did not thought of "closure under multiplication and addition" although I remembered I learned this when I learned linear algebra transformation this year. Still, I am pretty slow when writing the proof question. One because of I can not come up with a thorough process right after I looked at the question and secondly, I may need to practice more to become more familiar with the proving method and structure.
I made some small mistakes in this week's quiz because I did not understand the process totally. I would review these stuff this weekend and start working on our second assignment problems.
This week's tutorial was good and I understood concept throughly. The first question was not so hard after my TA explained that. The main point it to choose z=x such that it can stratify the given condition, in addition, it is also important to suppose a z' in stead of z in the first place. What's more, the second question was relatively hard because I did not thought of "closure under multiplication and addition" although I remembered I learned this when I learned linear algebra transformation this year. Still, I am pretty slow when writing the proof question. One because of I can not come up with a thorough process right after I looked at the question and secondly, I may need to practice more to become more familiar with the proving method and structure.
I made some small mistakes in this week's quiz because I did not understand the process totally. I would review these stuff this weekend and start working on our second assignment problems.
没有评论:
发表评论