2014年10月1日星期三

CSC165H1-WEEK 4

Time is pasting so fast and we are going to have a test next week, it is really stressful.

This week we learned about bi-implication, transitivity, mixed quantifiers and prove. In my opinion, they are all pretty hard concepts, especially bi-implication and prove. I don't quite understand the transformation for implication to conjunction because I miss first part of my class. However, later my classmate explained it to me and I can understand them pretty well now.

About proving skills, I kind of felt confusing because I usually don't know where to start y proof. Some examples need us to write the proof directly but some of them need backward proof. I believe this requires exercise and more thinking.

The tutorial of this week was pretty hard for mw and I felt I was left behind although I attend every lecture. The equations from not 2.17 are so many and I never see them before, they are somehow hard to memorise and apply. Quiz problem of this week was not hard, but I still can do it, I am feeling not very good about that.

Indeed, I do want to have more exercise for CSC165, however, except for past exams and tests, I can't find any. The real problem was that I usually can understand how the problem is solved after TA or professor explained that, but when it comes to myself I often found hard to solve problems. Perhaps, I need to develop a deeper understanding of concepts and be prepared about course concepts.

On Tuesday, we are gong to have an term test and I am feeling afraid because I have no ides how hard those problems can be or maybe I might fail to otherwise. I will try my best to do this test.

没有评论:

发表评论