2014年11月20日星期四

CSC165H1--WEEK11

  Due to fall break, we do not have lecture and tutorial this week. However, I still spend some time going through notes and assignment #3. Most of questions in assignment 3 are about proving the growing speed. The first two proofs are very similar to what we have done in class and starting from question #3, it is getting really confused. The hint says we need to used the concept in proving, but I don't know how to add limit. Do I just pick a random number and limits x to that equation. I believe I need further discussion with my group members.
  Unfortunately, I did not know what the symbol of F is yet. Because I did not learn that far. I think I need to speed up a little bit.
  As the course website and Markus are just ready for using, I may start my learning now.
  I have no idea what our final exam will be like, probably it will contain all the concepts we learned so far. Starting from next week, I am going to start my review for CSC165 and hope I could get a better and satisfying mark in the final test, Of course, I will need some assistance from my assignment group.
  I am hoping assignment #2 can be posted this week, because I think my group was not dining our best in this one. Need to put more effort on next one indeed!

没有评论:

发表评论